Sculpture by the Sea
- When: Mar 1st, 2019 – 9:00am – Mar 18th, 2019 – 5:00pm
- Where: Cottesloe Beach, Marine Parade, Cottesloe WA 6011, Australia
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- When Mar 5th, 2019 – 6:00pm – Tue, 03/05/2019 – 23:00
- Where Nib Stadium, 310 Pier St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Playing their first Australian headline tour in twelve long years, Red Hot Chili Peppers will bring their unique funk-rock sound and high-energy performances to Australia for the arena and outdoor shows.
Jazz on the Rocks
- When: Mar 8th, 2019 – 7:00pm – Fri, 03/08/2019 – 22:00
- Where: Quarry Amphitheatre, Reabold Hill, Oceanic Drive, City Beach WA 6015, Australia
The Mace Francis Orchestra is back, joined by vocalists Victoria Newton and Annie Mitchell. The band will be joined by the Swing It! dancers, showing off the beautiful synergy of jazz and dance.
Channel Seven Mandurah Crab Fest
- When: Mar 16th, 2019 – 10:00am – Mar 17th, 2019 – 10:00pm
- Where: Mandurah Eastern Foreshore, Eastern Foreshore, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
The event showcases the lifestyle, location, culture, and talent that makes Mandurah so exclusive. Fresh food, live music, performances, competitions, cooking demonstrations, celebrities, aquatic entertainment.
- When: Mar 30th, 2019 – 4:00pm – Mar 31st, 2019 – 3:00pm
- Where: Manning Community Centre and James Miller Oval, 2 Conochie Cres, Manning WA 6152, Australia
The two-day celebration will feature live music and entertainment, unique art experiences, activations by local community groups and businesses, and an outdoor movie night, family-friendly games and activity zones including a teen chill out zone.
- When: Mar 30th, 2019 – 1:00pm – Sat, 03/30/2019 – 22:00
- Where: Oakover Grounds, 14 Yukich Close, Middle Swan WA 6056, Australia
Wine Machine is a full-bodied day of wine, food and live music, showcasing the most picturesque wine regions and the spectacular music artists.
What’s on in Perth Week four February?
What’s on in Perth Week three in February?
What’s on in Perth week two in February?